Sunday, April 17, 2011

Breakfast!!!!!




They just made it to breakfast. The kids are lined up at the buffet and the late sleepers are making their way down. Take a look at the pics taken by Jessica Roth who is going to be quite the asset to this blog as she is sporting a fancy Nikon and my little 2 megapixel kodak just cant compete.

Quote of the Day:

Elizabeth and Emily say "I LOVE YOU MOM & DAD!"

Alison and Addy say: "Bro hally forgot the lax pennies"

Margaret and Julia say: "Addy does not know how to use utensils"

Mariana says "How is my room coming?"

Max says: "Mom the food here is better than yours"

JP says: "Ty you go first I dont know what to say"

Andy: "I am your son (beans)"

Christian says: "Mom why cant we eat food like this"

Ryan: "This place is better than Mexico"

Scarlett: "Te amo Mami y Daddy"

Tyler: "We crashed a wedding that was at the hotel!"

Juliana: um um um um um ummmmmm?! P.S. My head feels great and Tom donated the Motrin to the Costa Rican museum.

Avesh: "Ryan actually ate the Costa Rican food"

Ryan C.: "I did"

Julia: Miss you mami but I will survive!
Margaret: Abby, thanks for the letter

No comments:

Post a Comment